Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

:D

My girlfriend was killed in the WTC attacks.

Thank you, Tom.

Psychic Stevie's Answers Psychic Stevie's Answers

hmm

You've given me a reason to live.
Thank you, Stevie.

Taipan 3000 Taipan 3000

w00t

Great game, just do me a favor and get rid of that annoying noise whenever you move your mouse over a button!!

Random Excuse Machine Random Excuse Machine

hmm

"I'd really love to disarm that bomb, but I can't because I have to examine my floppy waffle."

What the fuck?

richl.comRock,Paper,Sciss richl.comRock,Paper,Sciss

Heheh

BRITISH PEOPLE RULE!!!
No, I'm not a Brit, I'm an American.
Just by being British, you get a +3 to your overall score, and it makes the movie a LOT funnier.
I'd find just about any girl with a British accent to be hot... I don't know why...

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

W000T!!!!

Click clouds or palm trees to see 'em nekkid!!

This rocks!!!

Absalom RPG 2 Absalom RPG 2

Love it!

Great job!! Keep it up, man, it's wonderful!!!!

I didn't think RPGs were possible with Flash... but then again, I'm not a good programmer.

This is awesome!!

iCheez Animation Studios iCheez Animation Studios

Not too shabby.

There was a lot of potential here...
You shouldn't have censored the axe scene. People here on Newgrounds like to see blood. I suggest also adding more options.
Graphics aren't bad, and the elevator music in the background fits it just fine.
One other thing: it's way too short!

Dark Prophecy (alpha) Dark Prophecy (alpha)

Great!!

B/c this is only a demo, I can't really give it an awesome review. However, what I see here is definitely worth a 9.

Only problem I had was that it was too short (hey, it's only a demo, so no points off here) and there was no sound besides the music. However, the sound there was in there fit the scene remarkably.

Hmm, I make vote #19, gave ya a 5/5. Can't wait for the full thing!

L33T Pr0j3Ct X L33T Pr0j3Ct X

Interesting

I'd like to know how you did this, it's actually almost 3D. Too bad there's no point and the graphics really suck (no, really really really suck!!) and is quite boring after the first few seconds, but you get 4 whole points for an okay idea.

BTW, Mr. L337 HaXoRz d00d, give it a break! Dammit!