Keegan's Truck 1 Keegan's Truck 1

all time favorite

This movie has been an all-time favorite of mine, and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it until now.
In fact, I love this movie so much that it was my inspiration for my first flash movie, Angry Ivan, here on Newgrounds.

World War 2 World War 2

hrmm

Not too bad, I like the animation, the graphics were PASSABLE, but...

...it might as well have been called Day of Defeat, because you ripped all of the sounds straight from it, along with the attitude. This is a shitty recreation of D-Day, it is only a recreation of some experience you had playing DoD. And still kinda boring.

XiaoXiao Beth the Thief! XiaoXiao Beth the Thief!

...

I agree with what you're saying and all... but why the fuck would we care?

If you want to rant, do it on the message boards god damnit not here. People come to NG to be entertained by flash movies, not to read this bullshit.

Post your crap in the message boards, but 95% of the people who watch this movie won't give a flying fuck.

TFX responds:

And yet who are you giving the 5 to? Zhu Zhu the creator? He probably doesn't have a clue how the hell it's doing here. You're giving it to someone who didn't even make the movie. You come to Newgrounds and respect the rules, yet you bend the rules if you think the movie is cool. I have (and so many others) posted this on the NG BBS, but the fact of the matter is, most of those who vote high on XiaoXiao are non-BBS members.

Zero Wing Zero Wing

Ooh la la!

I especially loved the intro, it was definitely cinema-quality. No doubt this is one of the best movies to grace Newgrounds with its presence.

My only problem with it is that despite the great hi-quality music there were no sound effects. That made me lose my attention on the movie. If you had added sound effects you would have gotten the higher score which this movie deserves.

TFX responds:

I learned a shitload from Zero Wing for use in Definity :)

When OJ Attacks When OJ Attacks

...

WABAHABAHABAHABAHABAHABAHABA!

Hank's New Job Hank's New Job

hehe

ARMAGEDDON! ARMAGEDDON!

Steve's Adventure Steve's Adventure

hmm

So, Steve, you prematurely ejaculate?
Well, I appreciate your bold confession, but this isn't the place to make it, I'm afraid.

escape loop escape loop

cool

that was pretty cool
hey can you tell me where you got that sound file? it rocked!

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

AHHAHAHA

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thanks.

Polyethylene Polyethylene

Wow.

Greeeat movie. But I almost watched it twice b/c I didn't notice the ending. =P

Time for me to download this song off Napster!!